fff

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Freshman...Round 2!

Since I have successfully gone three whole months without blogging I decided now would be a good time to do so... because I have absolutely nothing better I could be doing with my time...(sarcasm). Well to fill you in I am currently a freshman at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah. Rise and Shout, baby!! I LOVE it! My roommates are the best! We have so much fun together and get along great!


If you know anything about BYU girls...you will understand the M and M's :)


 I love my ward too! All 180 or so of them. We have an awesome Bishopbric. Get this...my Bishop's wife played Lucy Mack Smith in the Joseph Smith Movie, Mary Magdalene in the Testaments, and the mom in the Disney Channel movie, Pixel Perfect! We made a whole bunch of pancakes and threw them at each other for FHE this week. Don't judge. We have to get creative :)


The whole gang :)

My classes so far have been wonderful. Biology, American Heritage, History of Dance, Jazz Dance, Living Prophets, Book of Mormon, and a personal Voice Lesson class! I think the voice lessons will definitely be my favorite. I will have the opportunity to recieve training on lots of different songs of my choice. Thankfully my sweet mother sent me a package with tons of music! Now I can have fun messing around on the piano we have in the basement! Yay! It literally felt like Christmas to get this package today! THANKS MOM!


Some of my favorites! :)


Life is wonderful! Since I am the world's worst blogger I'm going to post a few of my favorite pics from summer that I didn't post. I had an amazing summer here at the Y!!


Watching "Up" on campus with Manda, Christopher, Aub, and Aaron.


Dressing up as the Brady Bunch with my family for the Wray family reunion talent show :)


Wray Family Reunion!


Going to the Harry Potter 7 midnight premiere as Hermoine with Aaron (Harry), Aubrie (Ginny), and Christopher (Ron).


Going to the Llama Fest!!


Going to see the Sound of Music up in Sundance with Alex, Aubrie, and Aaron to see my cousin Addie perform as Marta! She did and amazing job! AND....we saw Elder Oaks!!! This picture is of us pointing to him in the background :) haha


Having a Christmas party with friends as part of an assignment for my Family Processes class where we had to do a "mock family ritual." We had a gift exchange, set out cookies and milk for Santa, watched the Grinch, etc. 


Bridal Shower for Aubrie :)


The wedding of Aubrie and Aaron Butler!!! :) I was the Maid of Honor. Nbd.







No comments:

Post a Comment