fff

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

It makes me wanna wag my tail....MAAAAAIIIIILLLLL.

Yes. I know what you're thinking. Her LAST post was about mail! Well....sorry. I just keep getting great things in the mail. Thank you, government.

So on Friday I came home to find another little something for me in the mail. When I opened it up, it said, "Welcome Hansen Family! We hear you're planning a Disney Vacation!" ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!? First a letter from Hogwarts...and then Disney?! Oh the world is a good place, my friends.



I opened up the fancy, blue, Disney envelope to find a DVD. I'm pretty sure fireworks went off and confetti exploded everywhere and "Its a Small World" started playing as I opened it.  Does Hogwarts send complimentary DVDs? No. They don't. So of course I sprinted to the TV and popped it in. Most. Magical. DVD. Ever. Created. Don't judge me, but I literally spent 3 full hours playing around on this thing. There was so much on there! You can explore all the parks, learn insider tips, or just sit there and listen to the inspirational banjo song play over and over and over and over again on the main menu screen :) 

Here's just one of the many clips on the DVD. 

If you aren't crying by the end of that video... something is probably wrong with you.
If you didn't even click play...something is DEFINITELY wrong with you.

Ok. Also, on the magical, informational DVD I learned about this really cool cell phone app. So I downloaded it. Do you want to know what it does? If you answered "Yes, Carlie! I would love to know what the app does"...then finish reading this paragraph. If you answered "No.Why in the world would I want to know that?"...then skip to the next paragraph. It's the mother of all Disney Apps. If you're in one of the parks it tells you where the different characters are and can locate you on the Disney park map. It has a schedule of when all the special events are going on and has games for you to play. I may or may not have played the Disney character quiz and puzzle game millions of times already. Tyler and Madi have also helped me to dominate the Disney park quiz.. Booyah. AND every morning at 8am my phone buzzes to tell me a helpful Disney park tip. My life is complete. 

If you want to receive this life changing brochure in the mail, I can probably hook you up :)  But only if you're really nice to me and say please....with a cherry. I don't care if the cherry is on top. Just as long as there is a cherry. 

The countdown to Disney World vacation begins. 4 months, people!! 4 MONTHS!! WOOOOOO!! 

Here's the thing. I can't wait 4 months. My little Disney heart is starving for some princess interaction and maybe a churro or two. Luckily I am a doctor, and I self-diagnosed myself. I found that I have I-Really-Need-To-Go-To-A-Disney-Park-Right-Now-Before-I-Explode-Syndrome. Other wise known as IRNTGTADPRNBIE Syndrome. I found the cure though. It has its own website. 


BAM. The perfect cure. 24 HOURS IN DISNEYLAND. This is the best thing I have ever heard. The park will be open from 6am to 6am the following day. Not like its a big deal or anything...I just...Who am I kidding!? This might not ever happen again! At least not until the next leap day! MUST. GO. Who's with me?!! We have one week to plan. It's go time, Mouseketeers! :)   


Meanwhile I'll just sit here listening to the Main Street U.S.A. music on repeat. 


1 comment:

  1. I am BEYOND offended that you did not say it was ME who ordered you this DVD package! Seriously! How else would you have experienced this magic???

    ReplyDelete