fff

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Oh, you wear a North Face jacket?? You must go on so many adventures.



I may not have a North Face jacket...but this weekend I went on some adventures....kind of.

 Friday night I was feeling rather stay-home-ish. I did join the ward kids out in the lobby for game night briefly but then Rose and I decided that making a fruit smoothie sounded much more appealing. Then....I did something spontaneous. Yes. Me. I, Carlie Hansen did something spontaneous. My sister had let me borrow Lola the Corolla for the weekend so I decided I needed to make the most of having a car. Soooooo my roommates all piled in and we drove to Vegas. Just like that. Ok. Good joke. I'm not THAT spontaneous. We all piled in the car and drove to IHOP at 2 in the morning :) I love my roommates. And IHOP at 2 in the morning. What a great combo.





We like to laugh. 



We also played "Quarters" while we were there. Probably drew a lot of attention to ourselves but it was fun :) 


So on Saturday, my wildest dreams came true. I FINALLY saw Beauty and the Beast in theaters. My. Mind. Was. Blown. I'm normally not a huge fan of 3D movies but HOLY COW. SOOOOOOO GOOOOOODDD. I wanted to go back and watch it again later that night! Madi and Jeff were kind enough to join me for this truly momentous occasion. The memories just kept flooding back. I'm proud to say I remembered every single word. Beauty and the Beast, you've done it again. Great movie. 50,0010209409 stars and 3 thumb up. 






Even though they might kill me for putting these pictures on, I've had some fun Skype dates with my family recently. These are too good not to share with all of my imaginary friends that follow my blog. 

The apple obviously doesn't fall far from the tree...if you know what I mean.







Sorry for all of you that think you have a cuter dog than me because clearly, you don't.



 I miss these crazy people. One more thing. This picture almost made me pee my pants. If you're a Disney channel kid you'll do the same...you're welcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment