fff

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Bucket List

Why don't I have a bucket list? I'm 18 and in college! I NEED ONE!

THE BUCKET LIST OF CARLIE HANSEN THE FIRST:

(Don't make fun. A girl can dream big)

-Live in a foreign country.
-Ride a Beluga whale.
-OWN a Beluga whale.
-Stay overnight in the Disneyland Castle....or live there. Whichever.
-Kiss my husband in front of the Eiffel Tower...and Big Ben...and the Sydney Opera House...and the Great Wall of China...and the Pyramids in Egypt...and the Colosseum...and the Taj Mahal...and....you get the idea
-Oh. Get married. (That will probably have to come before the last one)
-Serve a mission. Or multiple missions :)
-Try Vegemite. In Australia. While holding a Koala.
-Scuba dive
-Go to Europe. EVERYWHERE in Europe. Twice.
-make a Youtube video that gets over a million hits
-make an appearance on the Ellen show because of my super star Youtube video
-go to Harry Potter World (which is happening this summer. BOOM.)
-Become Mary Poppins at Disneyland or Disney World...I'm not picky ;)
-Pick a freaking major
-Ride an elephant.
-Go Sky Diving....Hahahahhahahaha NOT. That was a good joke.
-go back to the Smithsonian museum and quote Night at the Museum 2 in its entirety
-visit all the places where Pride and Prejudice (2005 version) was filmed.
-participate in a flash mob
-go skiing
-go to a really cool concert (I've been to 3 concerts....and 2 of them were Clay Aiken. Cool? At the time)
-get a letter from Hogwarts... preferably delivered by an owl
-have a 24 hour dance marathon (Gilmore Girl style)
-visit every LDS temple in the WORLD! :) :) (hey a girl can dream, right?)
-go on Iron Chef America...but only if I can use a Crock Pot :)
-travel to every state in the U.S. (I've been to 16 or 17 I think)
-speak another language fluently...I should probably master English first
-get really REALLY good at playing the guitar
-storm the stage at some major event and have to get taken away by security
-go on a roller coaster road trip
-read the Work and the Glory series
-marry a guy with the last name of Banks and then name my kids Jane, Michael, Annie, and Matty (did you catch that? Mary Poppins AND Father of the Bride kids combined. Little mind bomb for you.)
-dress up as Gilly and go around to multiple classes on campus causing as much trouble as possible with a double chin
-be an extra in a movie
-graduate college
-swim with sharks....AHAHAHAHA another joke. I'd rather die. Actually I probably would die. Either by shark attack or heart attack
-own a cute little farmer's truck
-visit the 7 wonders of the world
-spend Christmas time in New York--New Years in Times Sqaure and ice skating at Rockefeller Center
-crowd surf
-go to the La Tomatina festival in Spain
-go my whole life WITHOUT reading the Twilight series
-build a tree house
-go to the Grand Canyon...yeah I've lived in AZ since I was in the 1st grade and still haven't gone!
-Go Running with the bulls....maybe.

Ok. That's all I can think of for now. Happy Bucket-listing kiddos.

1 comment:

  1. Way to dream big! Dad and I would love to join you on some of your grand adventures. Watch out world, here comes Carlie Dalene Hansen,the first!

    ReplyDelete