fff

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Typical Tuesday Night



When I woke up this morning I thought it would be a typical day...and I was right. I went to classes. Slaved over a paper. Went to class. Went to work. THEN I made Madi join the flexibilty class that I'm taking. Remember when I told you that this class was the best thing that ever happened to BYU? I lied. It's the best thing that has happened to the state of Utah, no. America. No, the World. Having Madi in there with me may be difficult. We had such a hard time keeping our laughter in. Everything about the class in funny. The teacher is super funny (although I don't think he is trying to be funny). My fingers have never felt more stretched.

After spending a good half hour in the RB watching basketball games and dancers, we decided we had nothing to do...so what happens? Madi and I throw on some wigs and make a music video to Aaron's Party and a Jo Bros medley. After April and Rose came home we all decided to hit the lobby in our best work-out gear to have a break dancing party. Here's one of the many videos. Ah yeeeah. Check it.

I love my roommates.

Stress tip: Never save stuff as you go while working on the computer. This way, when you accidentally delete the file, you'll have wasted a whole day's worth of effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment