fff

Monday, January 23, 2012

Family.

Today I feel extremely grateful for my family. Last night my Aunt Jan and Uncle Steven had all the cousins that are up at BYU over for dinner. It was so fun to see everyone and catch up :) I especially loved getting to play with my little cousins. Sometimes I feel like a little kid trapped in a big kid body. I get along way better with them than I do adults. 

I'm also really grateful today for my mom. I may not always act like it but I am so grateful for her example in my life. She is always there to help me in whatever way she can and no matter what I know I can rely on her. 

I'm so glad that I get to spend eternity with the people I love most :) F.A.M.I.L.Y. Forget about me, I love you. 







 

1 comment:

  1. I love you Chuck! I am grateful every day for you! XOXO Mom

    ReplyDelete