fff

Monday, January 30, 2012

People do good things.

A few days ago I was just having "one of those days." I guess my roommates noticed I was having a hard time since I decided to go to bed early (which never happens). They came into my room while I was sleeping and left these sweet notes on my mirror. I live with some amazing girls!!



I got a nice little email today from the housing office here at good ol' Heritage Halls saying I had a package. Booyah. My mom sent me a bunch of Valentine's day decorations! Complete with conversation hearts, window heart stickers, AND inflatable lips. Yes. Inflatable lips.





Also, if you get a phone call in the next couple days from a girl named Chelsea or Jessica that works at Baskin Robbins....play along. You could win 3100 dollars....or just a really great friendship. Successful night in Penrose 80.

No comments:

Post a Comment