fff

Thursday, March 8, 2012

BTA-CONTAGION-STANDBY

Let the TRIPLE DOG BLOG POST commence.

I have three things to talk about...all of which are mentioned in the post title. 

First of all: BTA...Otherwise known as Between Two Arms

I'm sure you've all heard of the internet web show Between Two Arms, right? Of course, right.Well yesterday the two hosts, Tyler Crofts and Bryant Boyer, showed up at my apartment!! THE BETWEEN TWO ARMS HOSTS WERE AT MY APARTMENT!! I could hardly believe it. We invited them in and they said they wanted to film some "Behind the Scenes" footage for their show. They both even laid their faces on MY scanner and printed out copies of their faces for us to hang in our apartment. I will never wash my scanner again. They may be celebrities...but they're actually really nice guys! Who knew, right? You heard it here first. They even stuck around to play a few games with us. I was still in shock that they were at my apartment (and needed proof to show the rest of you guys) so I filmed them playing games with us. See for yourself! 




So right after we finished playing games, they asked me, Carlie Dalene Hansen, to be on their next episode of Between Two Arms! I mean, I know I'm their show's number one fan and all, but I never thought in a million years that they would ask me to be on an episode!! I. Was. Honored. Nervous, yes. But honored. Here's the episode link below. One of their best, I'd say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9cHJKuTeuJM

SO. Next portion. CONTAGION.
I went to the doctor today. Rose came with me in case I needed someone to hold my hand. Gracias, Rosa. I would prefer not to give you guys all the details...but let's just say my spider bite has turned into the mother of all spider bites. I'm afraid you guys won't be friends with me anymore if I tell you everything so let's just say...I'm contagious....well...my leg situation is currently contagious and I'm on drugs. I feel a little bit like this. The yellow guys being my roommates...the 5 of them.

 

Which leads me into my next portion....STANDBY. Ever tried to fly standby on a flight?? DON'T. Here's what happened. I was trying to fly to Arizona...for the safety of you guys. I was trying to flee the state and get away to protect you all from my contagious self. It's like I can run from me, but I can't hide from me. Actually I was going home to be with my family. BUT I was last on the standby list of 13 people. Only 4 of us standby-ers showed up. There were 2 seats left on the plane. The contenders for the seats? 
Passenger #1: Me. The Contagious Teenager
Passenger #2: The Kind Old Woman trying get home to do temple work with her family
Passenger #s 3 and 4: The 50 year old women in mini skits and boots and enough bling on their handbags to blind someone wearing sunglasses

Who were the 2 that got on the plane? 3 and 4. I'm a little bitter. I won't repeat on here what I told my family about these kind souls and how I almost went all Hunger Games on them...this is a children friendly blog. I helped cushion the blow of not getting to go home with a nice salad from Costa Vida. Thank goodness for that.

So here I sit. In my apartment that my roommates totally sanitized while I was gone for a few hours. They even gave me my own container of hand sanitizer. I feel so loved....
I may as well sit in a box until this passes. 


 

8 comments:

  1. What about me??? :( .....
    JK. But seriously ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How could I forget?!? Sorry, Mike! I will definitely include you next time I post about the show.

      Delete
  2. CARLITA!!! Sorry to hear about your lack-of-standby-ness and your infectious leg, buuuuuuuuuut THIS MEANS WE CAN HANG OUT THIS WEEKEND! :D <--- Me smiling real big-like

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?? You mean it?? You'll come hang out at P80 this weekend?? Yes, Napster. YESSS:)

      Delete
  3. This is me smiling real big like about ^that comment. OH YEAH.
    Also, I'm reals sad you couldn't go home and see your family but i'm real glad you'll be here this weekend in our newly sanitized apartment.
    Oh happy days.
    Love you:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm so glad I get to spend the weekend infecting our newly sanitized apartment ;) Muahaha. LOVE YOU.

      Delete
  4. When are you going to post your Disneyland Spontaneous Trip post? I want to read it!

    ReplyDelete