fff

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tweet the Deets.

Thank you,  followers for being so worried about me...NOT. You all just wanted my stuff. Harumph.

It has been confirmed. I am Spiderwoman. Well...not really, but I could have been. Aubs and Aaron were nice enough to take me to urgent care on Saturday so I could get things checked out. After the nurse so gently (sarcasm) poked over the red (and very tender, I might add) area she told me that it was a bite. Grrreeeaaatt. She told me there was this drug for me to take that would help reduce the swelling and do other stuff....I'll spare you the details ;) Also, I pulled the spiderwoman joke on them....they didn't laugh. Not even a smile. Kids these days, am I right? So basically the drugs are keeping me from turning into Spiderwoman. I have to take these big kid pills 3 times a day. By big kid pills I mean the ones you have to swallow whole. It took me a while to get that concept down. 



Ok. So since this blog is basically my journal, I'm going to fill you all in on my life. All 11 of you.

Let's go back in time, shall we?

Rose and I had a waffle party.

 

I went home with the Mad Dog. We saw The Vow.
If you want to know how I feel about it, you can read the movie review I did here: http://aaronandaubrie.blogspot.com/2012/02/carlies-corner.html.

We ate a lot....and played Rock Band.


I ran into one of my favorite families at church in Highland.


Went on a double date with Mckinley and the cousins. We went out to eat, walked all around the barn and saw the animals, and had a full on nerf gun war. 




Considered going to IHOP late at night...and took a giant roommate nap instead.



Went to the basketball game with Rosie, Brigham, and Sascha.


Another IHOP run. This time joined by Mister Kmetzsch.





We had a special visitor...Qui Gon Jinn ;) Or as I like to call him, CHuef LHUAFbe LHEFhhfjakhf....because I can never remember his name.


Participated in Free Pancake Day at IHOP. 




Danced like NO ONE was watching...except people were watching...and one was a cop. 


Took part in the Penrose Hall flooding of 2012...and offered jungle cruise rides in the laundry carts for  the cheap price of 5 dollars...no takers. 



The roommies and I became OBSESSED with the Hunger Games. We all sit around and read all day. It's awesome. 1st book I've ever read without pictures. wink.



I may get murdered and have to edit this blog post and take this video off if they see this...but sometimes we like to pretend to have our own hunger games in Penrose 80....Rose won this round. 



Yet another Hunger Games round...Rose killing Jeffrey.


Also, we helped Brigham and Alex make masterpieces of their bottles after retrieving the ever missed Breadwig.








And last but not least, one of my best friends in the whole wide world brought me a delicious loaf of homemade bread cause she is the best. Made my day. 



Well. My leg is on fire. Better go take some drugs. 
Also, one of my classes only lasted 18 minutes today. SUCCESS.

And one more thing.....
 2 DAYS!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) 

2 comments:

  1. WOW that video of me dancing? Make it stop. I enjoy this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this post! Oh and I came by right after you posted this to see if your waffle party was still going, but sadly it wasn't. Instead we had a Nadine-Megan-Bryant party in the kitchen.

    Go District 3!

    ReplyDelete