fff

Sunday, March 25, 2012

I'm A Survivor.

Followers,

I'M ALIVE. I didn't think I was going to survive this week but I DID. I did it. I did it. I really really did it. 3 midterms later and lots of late nights. Done and done. Thank you, come again.

So..last Friday I got to go HOME to sunny AZ. Friday night I went on  a date with the Big-E. Seriously, BIG E. He keeps getting taller and it needs to stop. We went and saw the Lorax. Yeah..what? IT'S A MUSICAL. Hate on me, haters. I loved it.

 

Saturday morning, I woke up to a trail of pennies leading from my bed to a special surprise. Oh how  I love holiday traditions in my family :)



Yeah remember that no sugar thing I was doing? Whoops. Took a little break for the weekend.

Saturday night I drove up to Mesa for LIGHT's end of the year show. It was the first performance I had been to where I wasn't part of the group! Being considered "Alumni" was really weird. It was a fun show, and I loved seeing my LIGHT friends there!

 

 





We went to Nielson's afterwards.... just like the good ol' high school days. Then I headed over to Lucy's house to see Lucy, Chylie, Karlie, Carson, Matthew, and Clayton...the high school gang.

Sunday morning I got to go to the one and only Grove 1st ward. I got to hold all my favorite babies and even hear the E-man talk in church. He's the greatest.

Then I headed over to another ward to hear Matthew Covarrubias speak before leaving on his mission to Peru! He did a great job and he is going to be a great missionary!


Sunday night I went with my parents to the Mission President's fireside. My parents do it all. Seriously. I LOVE going to missionary meetings with them and getting to hear the testimonies of new converts as well as the full-time missionaries."Arizona Tempe Mission, greatest mission in the WORLD!"Makes me wants to serve a mission reals bad.

That night we watched home videos...one of my favorite things to do. Look at this treasure I found.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVh2iMWqzzQ&feature=youtu.be

Monday was...well..interesting. I'll spare you the details but let's just say it was a process trying to get home (refer to my last post about the frustrations of flying standby). It all worked out though and I made it home just in time for the ward talent show. Oh and I am forever in Madi Webber's debt. She's great.

Then I worked and studied and worked and studied and worked and studied some more. All my hard work paid off this weekend though. It was so great that it deserves a post all too itself! Hunger Games, Basement party, Winco, Festival of Colors, etc. Phew. What a weekend. Details and pictures to come later. I have the best friends in the world!! :)

Today is a beautiful day. I feel so blessed. I love being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I just can't get enough :) Happy Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment