fff

Friday, March 2, 2012

Spiderwoman

So, I know it's late but this needs to be said...PRONTO. I'm dying...or turning into Spiderwoman. It's still uncertain at this point in time.

I woke up this morning and my leg hurt. Reals bad. Its swollen and red to the right of me knee. (I meant to say my knee but I kind of like how I wrote "Me knee"....call me Jack Sparrow) I think I got bit, ladies and gentlemen...and not by the love bug.

This could go one of two ways here:

Option A:

THIS.



Carlie turns into spiderman...woman. I admit I will probably miss being able to flash the "I love you" sign language symbol without white sticky spider web material projecting out of my wrists but hey...I'm over it. The world could always use more superheros, right? Plus I have always wanted to try kissing someone upside down...(Just a joke, mom).

Option B:

THIS.



If I don't wake up in the morning, you will know why.
To my sister, you can have all my clothes and From Justin to Kelly.
To my mom, you can take over this blog.
To my dad, you can have the golf bag from when I played on my high school team as a freshman that I never returned.
To my brother, you can give my ticket for Disneyworld this summer to a friend...I guess. And you can turn my room into a space for taxidermied animals.
To my brother-in-law, you can take over my facebook page and have my Jonas Brothers cds.
To my friends, you can all fight over who gets my Belle collection, cow collection, Clay Aiken collection, gnome collection, and Mary-Kate and Ashley collection. I had a lot of obsessions.
To you 10 people that followed my blog, you can have my tortilla chips in my cupboard.
To my roommates, take care of Matrix and Belle (the bedspread) for me . You can all split my quarter supply as well for your laundry.
To Rose Carter's Aerogarden, I secretly liked you.
To my physical science class, PEACE.
To my grandparents and extended family members, you can have the million dollars I have stored under my bed...truth comes out. Im a millionare.  
To whomever it may concern, you were the best boyfriend I never had.
To Walt Disney, THANK YOU.

I think that about covers it. I will post soon....if I'm alive. I'm a hufflepuff. Love you all.

If you're going to remember one thing from me...remember this:

Marriage is the leading cause of divorce and 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.

Peace and blessings and a partridge in a pear tree. See you on the other side.

2 comments:

  1. Score! I had my eye on those chips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet. I call Clay Aiken. And this means I get some of those chips too. Boom. Double bonus.

    ReplyDelete