fff

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Ep to the Cot.

So, Monday we hit it hard at Epcot. We were second in line at the park. Yeah. We don't mess around.

We RAN to Soarin. This is seriously one of the best rides ever. It never gets old. We hit it a few different times :)

Also, I admit that I've listened to the background music for this ride multiple times since I've been home. Obsessed.

We hit lots of attractions in the park within the first few hours.

We saw Captain EO, of course.



The last time I had been to Epcot I was probably 11 years, and the time before that I was probably 5. My family still makes fun of me because apparently when I was little I told everyone that I saw Joseph Smith translating the plates among some of the animated people in the big ball ride. Just to make sure everyone knows, Joseph Smith is not, in fact, in the ball ride. I looked. That was weird ride. 



I noticed that Epcot was very "GO GREEN." Which is fine...I mean, I loved the Lorax. We had to hit up the energy ride with our favorite talk show host, Ellen D. The ride had dinosaurs. I hate dinosaurs. It was interesting though. Bill Nye made an appearance too. 

We also hit up the Finding Nemo ride in the beginning of the day. It was cute! And they had dolphins after the ride! Real ones! 




The family went and bought lunch while Ethan and I rode Mission Space. Let's just say I'm glad we decided to save lunch until AFTER the ride. Holy smokes. 


After lunch we went to the other side of the park called the "World Showcase." SO COOL. It gave you a taste of what each country is like...Why they chose Morocco as one of the countries? I have no idea.

Among my favorites were....well, basically all of them. Canada was awesome. 


United Kingdom was great and my favorite "honorary" Disney princess was there, Mary Poppins. 



 France? Let's talk about France. THIS is what happened in France....

Saw them from the background....


Waited in line for them to come back out. Yeah. First in line to see Belle.


AH! THERE IT IS!! Here's how it went down....
Carlie: AHHH Can I hug you!?!?! 
Belle: Well, of course!


Carlie: Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Ahhh!
Belle: Um, are you alright? 


Carlie: OH MY GOSSSHHH. Laughing. Then asked her if we could take a million pictures. 


BEST DAY EVER. 

We also met some other characters...




Here are some pics from the rest of the countries :)




Germany was awesome! 




Norway was really cool too. They had a little ride there. 



America was one of my favorites! They had a group of singers that were SO GOOD. The show on the  other hand? No, a nap. 



Overall, EPCOT was a success. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment