fff

Friday, July 27, 2012

Yada Yada Yada

After we got home from Florida I had 4 days at home before another trip to Utah for family reunions and such. 
While home I got to spend some time with my girls. We did some of the things that I had missed dearly about Arizona.

We went to see the new Gilbert temple :)

Got some burritos at Los Fav's. 



And got some Bahama Buck's shaved ice. YUM. 


My home girls. It was so fun to catch up with them.

I got to babysit this precious little boy. Ahhh. So cute. 

We've been watching So You Think You Can Dance. A girl I went to elementary school with is on the show this year. Alexa Anderson. It's a good thing she found dancing because I am sure she was devastated when I beat her in the running for student body historian in the fourth grade. I'm glad to see she has moved on ;) haha Aubrie wanted to watch it so bad that we skyped her while it was on so she could watch it live.

Then it was time for the big drive again. I think I've driven the 12 hours from Utah to Arizona about 289301247902734987 times. Just a rough estimate.
When we first arrived in Springville we got to go to the new school Aubrie will be teaching at and look around her classroom! So fun!
Then I took one of the cars and drove to meet up with my Provo friends that I had missed dearly over those couple of weeks. I was literally attacked by my roommates upon arriving. They're great. :)
So that night I invited the gang up to my uncle's cabin to hang out there for a bit. At first it was me, Chylie, Whitney, Aaron, and Keenan. We had a lot of fun playing with the animals, messing around on the piano, playing ping pong, all that good stuff.










Later on in the night we were joined by Clay, Chelsea, Karen, Katie, Trevor, Megan, and Nico with her group of campers. I loved seeing everyone :) We roasted s'mores and played basketball til the wee hours of the night...or morning.











No comments:

Post a Comment