fff

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Kim here, so what's the sitch?

So. This is the sitch.
Speaking of Stitch, I saw him at Disney World.
 Speaking of Disney World, I JUST WENT THERE....AND IT WAS AWESOME.

There is so much to say. So SO much. It's amazing how behind you can get when you don't blog for a couple weeks. Let's go back. Rewinddddd and freeze.


Where did we leave off? Oh yeah. Lucy's birthday. 
I've known Lucy since we were just little first graders at Weinberg Elementary School. We've been friends for a looonng time and it is fun to be living just down the street from her now :) So after I got off work, the girls picked me up and we went and got Sumo's. Again. YUM. 

Then we went back to her apartment. Earlier that day, Chylie and I went around to 19 different guys in the ward and gave them each a cupcake to bring to Lucy throughout the day. I think she enjoyed having these 19 different, and very handsome, visitors. Here are some of them :)









We had a little party that night at our apartment. There were lots of people there. Lucy is popular.




Cheltz was gone for a few days and we missed her terribly so we had a roommate dinner....and Lucy. It was special. 


Codes gave Chelsea some tips on how to rock out on stage. She's in a band. 
This one is what we like to call the punch head bang. 



Keenan got rid of Blanket..his truck. We were all pretty sad about it so we took as many opportunities we could to ride in it over that week. This was our trip in Blanket to the dollar store. You always find treasures there.



THEN we went to pick up Karlie Campbell from the airport!! :) It was so fun to have her here and I can't wait to spend more time with her while I'm home in AZ.



The next night I went on a date with my friend Aaron. We doubled with Chylie, Keenan, Lucy, and Clayton. It was so fun! We ran around campus on a little scavenger hunt and took lots of pictures and then got frosty's at Wendy's. So fun! 






The next day we decided to make a music video. That morning we ran to DI to pick up some quality outfits. Keenan found this treasure. 


Here is our finished product :)


That night we drove higher up on the mountain to watch fireworks in Orem....we never saw any fireworks but we still had fun singing and talking and looking out over the city. 

On Sunday, we took some roommate pictures and all ate dinner together!





On Monday Aaron and I went to lunch to celebrate finals being over....even though I didn't take any classes. 

That night, my FHE group went to the Velour to watch Cheltz rock out at "Battle of the Bands." It was so fun. The bros got waaaaayyy into it. 








On Tuesday I decided to skip work so I could pack and stuff. I also went to lunch with Clay to try some yummy Greek-ish food. Apparently it didn't taste like the real stuff. It was my last day/night with the roommies and friends before leaving to go home. They treated me like a Queen! The girls and I all went out to dinner at Costa. Yummm. Then we met up with the boys and played some games. Weird weird games. It was so fun though! We also took a ride in Keenan's new truck, Carl. 











I left the next morning to come back to AZ :) The road trip was long as always. I was home for 2 days before leaving for Florida. 


This was on the door when we arrived home.


We ate chinese food that night and this was my fortune. Oh how true that was!


Had to make a run to Dilly's Deli.


Spent lots of time with this cute pup.


Played "Dance Central"


Found my mom wearing this shirt...I knew she liked me best.


Saturday morning we left early to catch a flight to Florida! That deserves its own post :) 








No comments:

Post a Comment